Telephone: +49 (0)931 31-88158
Fax: +49 (0)931 31-84352
University of Würzburg
Department of Animal Ecology and Tropical Biology
Biocenter - Am Hubland
97074 Würzburg, Germany
- Chemical ecology
- Systematics and Phylogeny
- Conservation biology
- Parasitoid-host interactions
- Evolution of chemical mimicry
Diversity and evolution of cuticular hydrocarbons in cuckoo wasps: Is chemical mimicry an important selective pressure shaping the evolution of hydrocarbons in cuckoo wasps?
- Since 2013/08 PhD student at University of Würzburg, Germany. Project: "Diversity and Evolution of cuticular hydrocarbons in cuckoo wasps"
- Since 2012/06 PhD student at Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany. Project: "Diversity and Evolution of cuticular hydrocarbons in cuckoo wasps"
- 2009-2011 Research Assistant at the Univ. of Groningen, Netherland
- 2005-07 MSc studies in Aquatic Tropical Ecology at the Univ. of Bremen